WhatsApp for iPad REVEALED in new code buried in Facebook
WhatsApp is the renowned messaging application which is widely used across the world to send and receive messages, send photos, videos and to make voice calls using data package or Wi-Fi. Alike other messaging application, WhatsApp also needs your phone number for registration process. WhatsApp messenger is only compatible for iPhone devices and iPad users can’t use this messaging application on their device. But, the jailbreak iPad devices can install WhatsApp on their device with the tweaks available on Cydia. But, there is a way to get the WhatsApp for iPad without jailbreak. Users can get the app by using a modified version of WhatsApp which is referred as WhatsApp++ which is designed specifically for iPad devices.
Downloading and Installing WhatsApp for iPad using WhatsApp++
To download and install WhatsApp for iPad, you would require a computer system and high speed internet connectivity. Since it is not official available for iPad devices, you are required to download the IPA of WhatsApp++ App on your iPad device. Below are the steps to download and install the application on your iPad device.
- Download the WhatsApp++IPA by visiting the website https://iosninja.io/ipa-library/download-whatspad-ipa-ios
- Now go back to your system and download the Cydia Impactor from here http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- Connect your iPad with the system where you have downloaded the IPA of WhatsApp++ using a USB cable and now launch the Cydia Impactor
- Simply drag and drop the WhatsApp++ IPA file into the Cydia Impactor
- Now you will be asked to enter the Apple ID and the Password which is sent to you by Apple while generating the signing certificate. If you still don’t have the Apple ID and Password, then you need to create the alternative Apple ID and Password and use it temporarily
- After entering the Apple ID and Password, the Cydia Impactor will start the installation process of WhatsApp++ on your device. You need to wait as it may take some time for installing it onto your device.
- After it is installed a shortcut WhatsApp icon will be created on the home screen of the device
- Now before you launch the application on your iPad, ensure to make few changes on your iPad. Go to the Settings>>General>>Profiles or Device Management
- Open the profile which comprises your Apple ID and click the button “Trust”
- Now go back to home screen and launch the WhatsApp on your iPad and enjoy using it on your iPad.